Find the Nonprofits and Foundations TIG on Twitter (#NPFTIG)
How to Post to the NPF AEA Community
How to Engage with the Nonprofits and Foundations TIG e-List
Here are the instructions for submitting a question or comment to the Nonprofits and Foundations TIG e-list.
- First, go to eval.org sign in.
- Next, navigate to the communities’ tab and then select “my communities.”
- Scroll to the Nonprofits and Foundations Link and click on it. This will take you to our web page.
- Scroll to the participate button and you'll see a couple of options. You can post a message, share a file, and can even create a blog.
- Your message will go to all AEA members who have selected the Nonprofits and Foundations TIG as one of their 5 TIGs.
- You can also choose to cross post to other TIGs.
- When you're done with your message you can edit your signature page, attach a file if you want, and then you just hit send or schedule. If you're not quite ready to send, you can save it as draft and come back later.
We hope everybody will jump in and engage with each other.
Evaluation Center at Western Michigan University
Evaluation Exchange at Harvard Family Research Project
Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
Online Evaluation Resource Library
Resources for Methods in Evaluation & Social Research
United Way Store, United Way Program Materials, Measuring Program Outcomes
W.K. Kellogg Foundation Evaluation Toolkit