Mission --To raise the quality of education evaluation by serving the professional needs of PreK-12 education evaluators.
Vision – The PK-12 Educational Evaluation TIG’s vision is to foster a close community of educational evaluators who collaborate both within and outside of the TIG and larger organization to become more responsive to context in education and maintain high standards for educational evaluation practice.
Values - The PK-12 Educational Evaluation TIG values relevant, responsive, high quality educational evaluation that reflects our beliefs in social justice, equity, and the importance of educating the whole child.
Goal 1: Build capacity of evaluators serving preK-12 education programs.
Action Step 1: Build and maintain the preK-12 education evaluation leadership community through:
- Frequent, meaningful communication
- Leadership team phone conferences
- Online and face-to-face presentations
- Email discussion list
- Providing meaningful opportunities for preK-12 education evaluators to serve
- Identify thought leaders
- Create a framework of education evaluation topics
- Connect thought leaders to topic areas by identifying discussants, panel thought leaders, and aea365 presenters
Action Step 2: Build community among the larger preK-12 education evaluation community
- Provide avenues for members to contribute
- Present leadership opportunities