Welcome to the Leadership and Organizational Performance TIG!
The Leadership and Organizational Performance Topical Interest Group (LOP TIG) is dedicated to the advancement of evaluation in the institutional context. The methodologies employed by TIG members evaluate and improve efforts to:
- Develop talent and leadership
- Develop and maintain a structure of governance
- Establish and execute organizational objectives
- Foster client and customer engagement with products, services, and programs
- Select, collect, analyze, and manage knowledge assets
- Recruit, train, and retain human resources
- Design, manage, and innovate processes
Evaluation 2022 is currently scheduled to be an in-person event in New Orleans, Louisiana, on November 7-12. This year's theme is (re) Shaping Evaluation Together. You can read more about the theme here. The call for proposals is open and the deadline is is Friday, April 22 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
If you are interested in volunteering to review proposals, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.