Welcome to the Leadership and Organizational Performance TIG!
The Leadership and Organizational Performance Topical Interest Group (LOP TIG) is dedicated to the advancement of evaluation in the institutional context. The methodologies employed by TIG members to evaluate and improve efforts include:
- Develop talent and leadership
- Develop and maintain a structure of governance
- Establish and execute organizational objectives
- Foster client and customer engagement with products, services, and programs
- Select, collect, analyze, and manage knowledge assets
- Recruit, train, and retain human resources
- Design, manage, and innovate processes
SAVE THE DATE: Eval 2023
LOP is looking for a Co-Chair to serve a 3-year term from 2023-2025. If you are interested, please reach out to Theodore Theoharis at email@example.com.
Welcome to Eva Maria Chavez, LOP's new Program Co-Chair!
Evaluation 2023 will be held in Indianapolis, Indiana on October 9-14. The conference theme is The Power of Story.