Welcome to the Leadership and Organizational Performance TIG!
The Leadership and Organizational Performance Topical Interest Group (LOP TIG) is dedicated to the advancement of evaluation in the institutional context. The methodologies employed by TIG members evaluate and improve efforts to:
- Develop talent and leadership
- Develop and maintain a structure of governance
- Establish and execute organizational objectives
- Foster client and customer engagement with products, services, and programs
- Select, collect, analyze, and manage knowledge assets
- Recruit, train, and retain human resources
- Design, manage, and innovate processes
LOP TIG Call for Proposals
Evaluation 2021 will be a virtual event and is scheduled for November 8-12. The theme is "AEA at 35: Meeting the Moment". Proposal submissions are scheduled to open in March 2021. You can read more about the theme here. Stay tuned for updates regarding the proposal process and deadlines.