Welcome to the Leadership and Organizational Performance TIG!
The Leadership and Organizational Performance Topical Interest Group (LOP TIG) is dedicated to the advancement of evaluation in the institutional context. The methodologies employed by TIG members evaluate and improve efforts to:
- Develop talent and leadership
- Develop and maintain a structure of governance
- Establish and execute organizational objectives
- Foster client and customer engagement with products, services, and programs
- Select, collect, analyze, and manage knowledge assets
- Recruit, train, and retain human resources
- Design, manage, and innovate processes
LOP TIG Call for Proposals
The LOP TIG invites you to submit a proposal to the upcoming 2020 AEA meeting to be held October 26-31, 2020 in Portland, Oregon. The theme for this year's conference is How Will You Shine Your Light? (AEA Conference Website).
We welcome proposals in a variety of formats that include multi-paper, roundtable discussion, workshop, lecture and poster. We strongly encourage LOP TIG members to submit proposals and/or contact the LOP Leadership Team (click on tab above) with ideas for presentations (demonstrations, panels, etc.), establishing a robust presence at the annual meeting, and meeting the needs of the membership.
Please submit your proposals by 11:59 PM ET, March 18, 2020, identifying the LOP TIG as your sponsor.
Online Proposal Submission