Welcome to the PreK-12 Educational Evaluation TIG Web page. Below you will see our mission statement along with current announcements that are relevant to the TIG.
Mission - Our mission is to raise the quality of education evaluation by serving the professional needs of PreK-12 education evaluators. [Read More]
Social Media updates:
Facebook: Our community page is https://www.facebook.com/Prek12EdEval . We would like to use Facebook as a supplement to our website and as a place where we can communicate with each other, share ideas and resources, and just get to know others with similar interests. Currently on the page are links to our AEA365 posts, as well as news articles related to the three most popular topics identified by the TIG from our survey: teacher evaluations; educating the whole child; and evidence-based evaluation. Anyone who visits the page is welcome to post and share other links and resources with the group. If you “like” us, you can receive page updates in your Facebook news feed. Please visit and “like” us on Facebook and share your knowledge!
Twitter: We are "tweeting" with user name PreK-12 Ed. Eval follow us @PK12EvalTIG https://twitter.com/PK12EvalTIG
LinkedIn: Search for us on LinkedIn PreK-12 Educational Evaluation TIG This is a member "members only" group so please send a request to join in order to see the content.
TIG Email. We now have a Gmail account, which can be used as a general contact for all of the TIG leadership team. Please add PreK12.Ed.Eval.TIG@gmail.com to your address books!
Read more about the TIG Leadership Structure
Leadership Goals for 2013:
Communicate with our TIG members to share updates/announce upcoming events/ solicit interest
- Host sessions at the AEA 2013 Conference in Minnesota that serve the needs and interests of our TIG members
- Collaborate with other TIGs to increase exchange of information across different areas of evaluation
- Host a weeklong AEA 365 blog in May
- Identify and engage thought leaders for discussions/webinars based on TIG member interest
- Identify interest areas for developing community of practice/workgroups/bookclubs, seek and engage leaders/participants to facilitate these activities. See the results of our recent survey on topics of interest to TIG members. Link to preK12 Survey on Topics of Interest
Communities of Practice
The TIG leadership is interested in the development of communities of practice for Prek-12 Educational Evaluators. Click here to download to a copy of our think-tank presentation on communities of practice from Evaluation 2011 in Anaheim.
|Upcoming Events and Deadlines
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Friday, March 15, 2013
October 16-19, 2013
|Proposal Submission Link
Note if you have events, conferences, workshops, a call for papers, or other item that would be of interest to the TIG, please contact the webmaster: Mya Martin-Glenn-- email@example.com